SET-EXPRESSIONS WITH ANTHROPONYMIC COMPONENT AS A SOURCE OF LINGUISTIC AND REGIONAL STUDIES
The article analyzes the French phraseological units with an anthroponymic component. While analyzing a broad approach to phraseology is adopted, when both set expressions and phraseological units consisting totally of words with free meaning are considered. Anthroponyms are the object of anthroponymic science, representing the section of onomastics. There are different names, nicknames, surnames among the anthroponyms mentioned. The phraseological units have various sources: the Bible, the lives of the saints, the antique myths, literary works, real events. The purpose of the article is a linguistic analysis of phraseological units including proper names. We set the following tasks: to identify components-anthroponyms of the religious origin; to determine proper names which go back to folklore sources; to define the names of the literary characters in the phraseological units; to find the phraseological units with the names of real historical personalities of different eras; to give a linguistic and regional analysis of phraseological units with an anthroponymic component. Analysis of the phraseological units includes the indication of their phraseological meaning, a reference to the source, the information about the person whose anthroponym was included in the phraseological unit. The phraseological units with anthroponymic components include different proper names, which reflect the history of the French people, their religious beliefs, views, habits and customs. Some anthroponyms are international, for example, biblical names. The article analyzes phraseological units created by individuals as well as vivid examples of the folk art. To understand the phraseological units with anthroponymic components, additional information is needed. Some components have turned into historicisms, and therefore they need to be analyzed from the historical point of view. Idioms which often go back to fiction take a specific place among the phraseological units analyzed. Set expressions with national-cultural connotation are of great interest as well. Different types of dictionaries, such as phraseological, explanatory, linguistic-cultural were used in this work. The research materials will help students to master their knowledge of the French phraseology.
2. Дельнов А. А. Франция. Большой исторический путеводитель / А. А. Дельнов. – М. : Эксмо, Алгоритм, 2008. – 864 с.
3. Французско-русский фразеологический словарь [ФРФС] : под ред. Рецкера Я. И. – М. : Гос. изд-во иностранных и национальных словарей, 1963. – 1112 с .
4. Dictionnaire des expressions et locutions par Alain Rei et Sophie Chantreau. – Paris : Robert, 1998. – 888 p.
5. Expressio. – [Електронний ресурс]. – Режим доступу : http://www.expressio.fr/expressions/il-est-fin-comme-gribouille-qui-sejette-dans-l-eau-par-crainte-de-la-pluie.php [Expressio]
6. Larousse. – [Електронний ресурс]. – Режим доступу : http://www.larousse.fr/dictionnaires/francais/polichinelle/62153#SZ4ZHXGqEkibtGi4.99) [Larousse]
7. Trésor de la langue française informatisé. – [Електронний ресурс]. – Режим доступу до словника : http://atilf.atilf.fr. [TLF]